Business Continuity Support Project (BRAVE)
- - The age of the establishment / association shall not be less than two years.
- - The establishment / association has a legal license.
- - The establishment / association should not be closed because of the crisis.
- - The institution / association must have a bank account and submit a letter from the bank showing that the account is effective and proper (KYC).
- - The establishment / association shall have a capital of no less than 100 thousand dollars as cash or assets of its own.
- - The establishment / association shall be influential in having a large segment of customers (small and medium enterprises / members of associations).
- - The establishment / organization shall have a system of archiving for its administrative and financial operations.
- - The establishment / association is able to pay 50% of the value of the analogue grant.
Required Documents (Please complete all documents before you register so that you can upload them and complete the registration in the event that any document is missing, your application will not be accepted).
- - Copy of the official license (last renewal).
- - Sales / supply sales or the like for 2018.
- - KYC (Know Your Own) file of the institution / association account at a bank with an account statement or an official letter proving that the establishment / association has a balance of not less than $ 100,000.
- - Statements of customers dealing with the establishment / association.